There is something very special feeling about riding in a limousine.
You can get from where you are to where you want to be, without having to disconnect from the people you are with, or what is going on in your life. There’s no need to pay attention to the road or other drivers or directions or street signs.
You can personalize your limo experience by choosing a vehicle color and style that suites your special event. You can sip champagne or juice, listen to Jazz or Hip Hop. Whether riding solo or with a group, a limo can comfortably be your ride of choice for any occasion.
- A delighted bride and her groom being whisked off into the sunset;“Just Married” lovingly scrolled onto the back windshield by friends and loved ones.
- An executive on his way to a life altering business meeting; reviewing his presentation in his head, apprehensive and excited.
- A group of high school seniors on their way to their senior prom, their first formal event; nervous, thrilled, in love.
- A bachelorette party; ladies dressed to kill but wearing funny hats, toasting their best friend for life, laughing, reminiscing about their college days.
- These are the moments that make limo rides so special.
The first limo was built in 1902, and made in such a way that the driver was outside of the vehicle seated in a covered compartment, but it was not until 26 years later that a true stretch limo, (the type that we are familiar with today), was built.
Over the decades, the limo experience has evolved enormously. In 2015, there are many various types of limousines; traditional, modern, stage, exotic and novelty and within these categories, there are dozens of models and styles. Today a limo can be modified to suite just about any individual’s needs.
Reserve your fancy Ansonia Limousine today. We service all of Connecticut and surrounding areas including NYC, MA and RI. Call today to get your great rate!
Take a look at the various styles of limo in the industry today…
Liked this post? You might be interested in:
- Limousines in Connecticut for a Birthday
- Limousine for a Night on the Town in CT
- CT Hummer Limousine Service
- Places to take the Kids in Connecticut
- Getaways in New Haven Connecticut