Who doesn’t enjoy a night on the town, heading up to the casinos with your friends and partying up and back? Renting a Connecticut limousine can make the gloomy feeling of the trek so much better. The question arises a lot, can I take a casino trip with Connecticut limousine? So we as you to think about this, being able to sit back and not worry about a designated driver and let loose, what’s better than that? Our feelings exactly, Limousine Services Worldwide has ramped up its casino CT limousines and promises you one of the best rides out there!
Casinos in CT Limousines
There is no doubt that driving up to an already luxury destination like the casino, is even better in a limousine. Connecticut offers two of the most well-known casinos in the state. Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods are the elite of their chains and two of the most fun places for folks to head to. So, the famous question of can I take a casino trip with Connecticut limousine start to go away and the answer is always yes! Mohegan Sun located at 1 Mohegan Sun Boulevard in Montville, CT offers a plethora of slots, tables, shows, shopping and a prime destination for bachelor and bachelorette parties.
Foxwoods Resort Casino situated at 350 Trolley Line Boulevard in Mashantucket, CT is right up there with Mohegan, and bigger as a matter of fact ,but, due to some set backs minor changes and size will be altered. The consideration of including outlets is in order. However, despite minor setbacks Foxwoods still offers tons of shows and events, as well as a gambling labyrinth to enjoy. The infamous Shrine nightclub is located within the casino as well.
How long is the trip?
Depending on what location you leave from, each area is different. One must take into consideration not only the length but the CT limousine that is being used.
Point to Point examples:
- New Haven to Mohegan Sun: Approximately 1 hour
- New Haven to Foxwoods: Approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Fairfield to Mohegan Sun: Approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Fairfield to Foxwoods: Approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Stamford to Mohegan Sun: Approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Stamford to Foxwoods: Close to 2 hours
- Wallingford to Mohegan Sun: Approximately 1 hour
- Wallingford to Foxwoods: Approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes
That is just a quick example of the length for some major cities to each casino, also taking into consideration which Connecticut limo you are taking and traffic it may take a little longer here or there. Just give a call over to a CT representative at 203-295-7575 and any of your questions will be answered.
Liked this post? You might also like:
- Visit the Wineries Around Connecticut
- Transportation to Nearby Cruise Ports
- Spend a Night at a Connecticut Casino
- Limousine for a Night on the Town in CT
- Visit NYC For a Night on the Town with Friends or Family