A magical Christmas with friends and family wouldn’t be complete without a night out to enjoy all of the amazing Christmas lights. Christmas is the favorite holiday of many and one of the staples to this awesome holiday is the flashy lights and holiday scenes set up for display.
CT Christmas Light Shows
No matter where you are in Connecticut, there are some major light displays nearby. So grab the kids and make it a whole family affair coupled with a flashy limo or two from Limousine Services Worldwide. Take a look at some of the light displays offered throughout Connecticut that is sure to have you amazed and definitely have you in the Christmas spirit.
- Hawleyville Volunteer Fire Department– Don’t miss out on the 3rd annual Holiday Light Show at the Firehouse in Newtown, CT. This light show has over 40,000 lights and choreographed to over 100 songs. The kids will love the “Winter Village” which is an interactive area where they can walk through the buildings and take pictures in huge “face cutouts” props. They are sure to have a blast playing games and can even bring a toy to donate to Toys for Tots.
- Holiday Light Fantasia– Drive 2-miles through Goodwin Park and see more than a million holiday sights! Are the lights making you hungry? Just stop by the Candy Cane Café in the clubhouse for a bite to eat and even meet Santa Clause!
- Winterfest– Stop by Bushnell Park in Hartford and not only see some fantastic lights but also test your skills on the ice! And if you come on the weekend, you will get a chance to see Santa for yourself!
- The Festival of Silver Lights-Walk or drive through Hubbard Park in Meriden and see more than 200 figurines and 350,000 twinkling white lights around the park. This park is open daily.
- Fantasy of Lights– Travel to New Haven and see these amazing light displays in a whole other way with 3D glasses! The kids are sure to love these one of a kind displays.
- Winterfest and the Tunnel of Lights– Come to East Windsor and see the Christmas lights from a different angle this year. Have a blast riding a trolley through a tunnel of colored lights. Enjoy great entertainment, refreshments, model trains and visit with Santa. Make sure you check your dates before visiting as this great event is only open on the weekends.
- Wonderland at Roseville– Let your kids enjoy a ride in Santa’s sleigh at the Disneyland themed light show. They will love the trains as you walk through the property to see the different lighted sets.
Connecticut Car Service
Riding in the passenger seat is way better than sitting behind a steering wheel. Let us worry about driving while you spend valuable time with your loved ones during the holiday season. Limousine Services Worldwide has a ton of vehicles that can accommodate your every need. Choose from one of the following vehicles:
- Luxury Mercedes Sprinter Vans
- Classic Limos
- Super Stretch Limos
- Party Buses
- And so much more!!
Never made a CT car service reservation before? Take advantage of our multiple reservation options below to be on your way to an exciting holiday night out. Contact us today to grab a New Haven Car Service for yourself!
- Fill out a quick online quote request.
- Email us at [email protected]
- Call us at 203-295-7575.