With summer right around the corner, many plans start popping up in preparation for enjoying the short days of summer (if you’re living in the Northern part of the US) – This statement has nothing to do with you southerners who enjoy the summer weather 10 months out of the year! 🙂
May & June mark the beginning of great times. Semi-spring weather, warm nights and shopping for bathing suits are all signs that the good times are about to roll in. To many that live in Connecticut, that means one of a few things.. Wine tours, New York city visits and Sunday shopping sprees in Manhattan, Queens or many of the shopping areas around there. The same applies to Jersey. From the shore to various places around NJ, everyone enjoys the same feeling and atmosphere the summer brings many happy and memorable moments that we wait an entire winter just to explore.
For many people out there, New York city can be a complete summer hangout for the reasons above and due to the extravagant nightlife and what NYC has to offer. From Broadway shows to food, site seeing to walks on the piers, and to others, it’s clubbing and lounging. As a limo company, we proudly say that we see all of the above at their finest. From the hottest shopping districts to the most popular clubs and lounges, to the most lavish restaurants – limousines tend to be at the center of such activities. In preparation for summer 2013, we’ve prepared a list of activities that can be enjoyed in New York city this summer. This is just a brief list with some of the most popular destinations that our clients tend to visit or when they have some out of town visitors these are the points of interest that are most demanded by them:
- Empire State Building – 86 Floors and 1050 feet high!
- Madison Square Garden – Home to the Knicks, Rangers and Golden blades.
- Brooklyn Bridge – Connecting Manhattan to Brooklyn – Can be a beautiful romantic walk!
- The Statue Of Liberty – The Icon of Freedom – A short ferry ride from Battery Park
- Ground Zero (Formerly World Trade Center Location) – No Comment
- Metropolitan Museum Of Art – Located by Central Park
- Rockefeller Center – Top Of The Rock Observation Center – Great Views Of NYC
Needless to say, there are hundreds of other locations that we haven’t listed but our agents are definitely open to suggesting additional locations depending on your taste. If having fun is what you’re looking to do, then the following list might be just what you need in NYC:
- Times Square
- F.A.O Schwarz (World’s Largest Toy Store)
- Fifth Avenue
- Grand Central Station
- Radio City Music Hall
- Madame Tussaud’s – A Wax Museum
- Botanical Gardens Of New York
- Coney Island
Again, those are just some of our favorite places in NYC. Many have different places that they would recommend. We’ve chosen the most popular destinations visited by locals and tourists alike due to their significance to the city and country alike. To enjoy the city is the most comfortable way, give our agents a call and book your summer 2013 New York City Limo!
Liked this post? You might also like:
- Getaways in New Haven Connecticut
- Visit NYC For a Night on the Town with Friends or Family
- CT Hummer Limousine Service
- Day or Night Trips Around Connecticut
- Life in First Class