We are delighted you are inquiring about a limo in the Fall River area. Let us guide you to your preferred destination and take the traveling pressure off your back. Fall River is ranked as the 10th largest city in the state of Massachusetts. During the 19th century, the city became well-known for the leading textile manufacturing center in the country.
Go all out in a Fall River Limo!
Popular for its Portuguese centered culture and containing the world’s largest collection of World War II naval vessels, there are things here that have people interested in the town of Fall River. The city itself has expanded and grown into its own over the last century. If you happen to be here or on your way, here is some insight to interesting places to see.
- Battleship Cove-Explore inside and out some of the world’s oldest preserved U.S. Navy Ships. An educating experience for youth learning.
- Lazer Gate-Enjoy the large arena and arcade in this fun game of lazer tag! Enjoy Gate Golf (new blacklight mini golf course) with family & friends.
- Lizzie Borden Bread and Breakfast Museum-If you enjoy creeping yourself out for a little scare, stop by the Lizzie Borden Museum. Go on a tour of the rooms or stay a couple of nights for a chilling experience.
Limo in Fall River for your Wedding Day
See what our company and fleet of vehicles have to offer as your big day approaches. Cut hours of time worrying about getting everyone to and from your location and allow us to pamper you in a Fall River limo. Fall River also has some unique spots as far as trendy venues go. We wanted to share what we know with you!
Experience The Town of Fall River in a Limousine!
Not ready to go home yet? Don’t cut your vacation before you have a chance to experience all their is to Fall River. Being a local means not always knowing the “to do’s” of the town. Don’t sweat being unsure of where to go and what to do in Fall River when you have us by your side. Take a look at some of our favorite places to spend time in and around Fall River.
- Battleship Cove
- USS Massachusetts (Big Mamie)
- Narrows Center for the Arts
- Marine Museum
- Children’s Museum of Greater Fall River