Connecticut Limousine Presents CT’s Major Highway Systems
Connecticut major highways are typically always filled with CT car service, travelers, commuters, cargo trucks and SUV’s. Rush hour traffic usually hits in the morning from 6 through 9 am, and right after people get out of work around 4 through 6:30. Whether you are heading north or south, it is imperative to know times and rest stops for each trip just in case you’re in traffic longer than expected.
Connecticut limousine is available 24 hours a day @ 203-295-7575 for all your travel inquiries.
- INTERSTATE I-91–heads northbound towards Hartford, and southbound towards New York City. If you are coming from North Haven, and using North Haven limo service to head up the city, merging onto I95 will happen.
- INTERSTATE I-95–southbound goes to New York City, however when it is northbound you are going, instead of Hartford, traffic will be going towards Branford and Rhode Island.
- INTERSTATE I-84–brings you eastbound to say Danbury, where Western Connecticut State University is, and westbound, towards Willington in Connecticut.
- ROUTE 15 (Wilbur Cross Parkway) & ROUTE 15 (Merritt Parkway)–two very popular routes, heading towards Orange and Milford, CT. Wilbur Cross Parkway, however veers off to bring you to a location, like North Haven at exit 63.
- INTERSTATE I-395–heads southbound towards Plainville, exit 90 and also northbound to Plainville at exit 89.
Feel free to call Connecticut limousine service @ 203-295-7575 for any information you may need regarding your travel throughout Connecticut and the surrounding states.
Rest stops in Connecticut
It is good to know the different rest stop locations in Connecticut while you are being driven by CT Limousine or you are the one driving. The Connecticut Department of Transportation has a list of rest stops for each area.
For further information call us at 203-295-7575 and reserve your Connecticut car service.