Summer is rolling in. Schools are finishing their last days and we all hit the web for the best places to visit during this year’s much-needed Summer vacation. It seems like just yesterday that we were all watching the ball drop in Time Square welcoming in the New Year. Yet here we all are, leaping into summer, ready for a getaway of some type. Some families pack their bags as soon as the last school bell rings while others wait for the middle or even end of summer vacation. No matter the time you decide to get packed up and go, you still have to pack. No matter where your summer vacation will take you, count on a Hartford Limousine to get you there!
Take Some Packing Advice From A CT Limo
Limousine Services Worldwide knows quite a bit about packing. Many of our loyal customers call us up when they are ready to head out to that airport or cruise terminal and we take notice in their packing abilities. We’ve seen families of 7 bring 3 pieces of luggage for a week long stay while we’ve seen smaller families bring 5 or 6 pieces of luggage for an overnighter. Limousine Services Worldwide has been paying close attention to the packing skills or our customers and have several conversations with the best of them and now we are here to share some of these tips and tricks with you!
- Rolls your clothes, do not fold them. This method will not only save you space but time as well.
- Pack 2 to 3 tops for every bottom. We all are more likely to re-wear bottoms rather than tops so stick to this rule and we guarantee your suitcase will be much lighter.
- Use all empty spaces including inside your shoes! Inside your shoe is a great place to pack smaller things such as socks, undergarments, headphones and change purses.
- Try on new clothes first. We all buy new clothes for that big trip and many times we don’t try them on and just pack them. Instead, try on all new clothes first instead of using up valuable luggage space on clothes that may not even fit.
- Don’t over pack. It’s a simple concept that’s very hard to carry out. We all want to be prepared for whatever comes our way on our vacation but try and pack only clothes you know 100% will be used. That includes for adults and children alike.
Travel With A Connecticut Limousine
So start planning that big vacation and save yourself some money in checked bag fees and always remember that whatever is packed must also be unpacked which is a hassle all in itself. Try not to stress yourself too much and have some fun. Limousine Services Worldwide is here to make sure we take some stress out of your traveling plans. We offer the best transportation services in the tri-state area. Let us drive you to the airport or to the port in comfort and style. With many vehicles options available, it doesn’t really matter if you haven’t quite got the hang of the packing thing. We have vehicles with enough space to accommodate any size family with as much luggage as you decide to take. Give us a call, send us an email or visit our website today and start your plans for your summer vacation. Choose from one of these convenient ways to reserve your Connecticut car service.