Family outings are always fun and during summer vacation, the kids are so eager to get outside and play in the warm sun. Limousine Services Worldwide understand how convincing those little ones can be when they are trying to convince you to make the drive down to the beach. That is exactly why we offer transportation services for the whole family, even to the beach! But before you start loading the limousine, you need to make sure you packed for those sandy shores appropriately and not only does Limousine Services Worldwide provided transportation services, we also provide some very helpful info on how to pack appropriately for the beach! Reserve your summer CT limo today!
Pack Smart with Limousine Services Worldwide
No one wants to find themselves unprepared, especially at the beach. Perhaps if you forget something, you may find a store close by the beaches but chances are they have raised their prices significantly and you will be paying close to double the normal price. So go through our checklist before you run to the limo, we promise you will be thankful you did!
- First and foremost, sunscreen. The sun’s rays are no joke and the last thing you need is a sun burn. A bad sunburn can mean some sleepless nights, especially for the kids.
- Bring towels, plenty of towels, more towels than you think you will be needing. Towels get sandy and wet and kids go in and out of the water and just when you thought they were done and you’ve gotten them nice and dry, they are ready to go right back in. That means their towel is now probably soaked and sandy and they still aren’t even finished with their ocean fun!
- Don’t forget extra clothes for a comfortable and sand free ride home! Nobody likes sand in places that they don’t belong.
- You can’t spend a day at the beach without food! No need to buy from those expensive food vendors when you can bring easy to eat snacks that will cost you a fraction of the price. Fruit is always a good choice and things that are bite size do well that way you can keep them in their container while you eat a few and don’t have to worry about them falling to the ground or getting sand thrown on them.
- Bring plenty of water, both for drinking and rinsing things off. It’s important to keep hydrated and if sand gets in a little one’s eyes, you have some clean water to rinse it out.
- Taking something to sit on and relax is important. Most likely everyone will be wanting to relax at one point or another, especially infants and young children who require their midday beauty rest. Beach chair and umbrellas are a great idea. If you plan on staying there from sunrise to sunset, it would be wise to even think about bringing a tent along to provide sufficient shade and shelter for everyone.
- Let’s not ignore the beach toys. Let the kid’s imagination run rampant with the sad or let them dig for treasure underneath. It’s more beneficial for the adults to have the kiddos occupied as well.
- Large ziplock bags are useful for open food, electronics, and wet, sandy clothes.
- Lastly, never forget to bring appropriate medications for those who require it. First aid kits and general medicines are also wise incase someone comes down with a bad headache or tummy ache. The last thing anyone wants is to get sick and ruin the day for everyone else.
Reserve Your CT Limousine
Now that you’ve gone through our very extensive checklist, you are officially prepared to give Limousine Services Worldwide a call and book your vehicle for your beach day fun. After a long fulfilling day under the sun, the last thing you will want to be doing is facing traffic on your way home. That’s where we come in, we not only will fight the traffic for you, we will be making sure your drive home is as stress-free as possible. Don’t hesitate another minute to give Limousine Services Worldwide a call today and book your summer beach day vacation transportation now!